Would you like to work for a high end restaurant and learn the finer points of hospitality without the commute to Boston?
We offer that and more! At Scarlet Oak Tavern, we offer a daily family meal, earned flexible schedule, a flattering uniform, continuing food and beverage education, opportunity for growth, and an expansive benefits package*.
Scarlet Oak Tavern is a family owned and operated business. Part of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
- At Scarlet Oak Tavern we love being a part of the local community.
- We are a scratch kitchen where all items are prepared daily – during the growing season we highlight items from our farm at Gibbet Hill in Groton, MA.
- Our roots are grounded in conservation and we love using local companies whenever possible, we even have a few North Shore distillers who barrel spirits specifically for our restaurants.
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuing education and professional growth (30% of our managers began their career as hourly employees and 50% of our GM’s started with us in an hourly role).
- 1 year or more as a food runner, bar back or busser in a full-service restaurant preferred but not required;
- Passion for hospitality and service;
- Strong team player – must be able to partner with servers , bartenders and peers to ensure an amazing guest experience;
- The ability to have fun and be oneself at work.
We are conveniently located at 1217 Main Street, Hingham near the corner of Whiting & Main Streets.
Why you should apply with us?
- Competitive wage
- Excellent Health & Dental benefits*
- Paid vacation*
- Employee dining discount
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
Scarlet Oak Tavern an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY.