Servers/Back Servers – Would you like to earn Boston wages and offer high end hospitality without the commute?
We offer that and more! At The Bancroft we offer a daily family meal, earned flexible schedule, a flattering uniform (who doesn’t love a pair of comfy pair of jeans?), continuing food and beverage education, opportunity for growth, and an expansive benefits package*.
The Bancroft is a family owned and operated business. Part of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
* At The Bancroft. we love being a part of the local community.
* We are a scratch kitchen where all items are prepared daily – we even make our own house ketchup!
* Our roots are grounded in conservation and we love using local companies whenever possible, we even have a few North Shore distillers who barrel spirits specifically for our restaurants.
* We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuing education and professional growth (30% of our managers began their career as hourly employees and 50% of our GM’s started with us in an hourly role).
* 2 years or more as a server or bartender in a full-service restaurant;
* Passion for hospitality and service;
* Strong team player – must be able to partner with server assistants, peers and management to ensure an amazing guest experience;
* The ability to have fun and be oneself at work.
* Acts as a support to the experienced Servers in their sections;
* Interacts with guests at tables;
* Strong team player – must be able to partner with servers, peers, food runners and managers;
* Inquisitive – interested in learning the unique service and hospitality of a modern fine-dining restaurant;
* Back Servers often become superstar Servers after proving themselves to the team;
* Back Servers typically make between $16-$20/hr. based on hour wage and tip-out.
We are conveniently located right off Middlesex Turnpike in the 3rd Avenue Shops with access to public transportation.
Why you should apply with us?
* Servers at The Bancroft average between $25 & $30 an hour (This is an average based on hourly rate plus reported gratuities)
* Excellent Health & Dental benefits*
* Paid vacation*
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
The Bancroft is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY.