Would you like to work for a high end restaurant and learn the finer points of hospitality without the commute to Boston?
We offer that and more! At Scarlet Oak Tavern we offer a daily family meal, earned flexible schedule, a flattering uniform, continuing food and beverage education, opportunity for growth, and an expansive benefits package*.
Scarlet Oak Tavern is a family owned and operated business. Part of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
- At Scarlet Oak Tavern we love being a part of the local community.
- We are a scratch kitchen where all items are prepared daily.
- Our roots are grounded in conservation and we love using local companies whenever possible, we even have a few North Shore distillers who barrel spirits specifically for our restaurants.
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuing education and professional growth (30% of our managers began their career as hourly employees and 50% of our GM’s started with us in an hourly role).
As a Host at Scarlet Oak Tavern you are the first person our guests encounter. Whether it’s through a warm greeting at the host stand or assisting with a reservation request on the phone, you will have the ability leave a lasting impression on everyone you meet. A host is responsible for seating guests, assisting with reservation requests and setting the tempo for a one of a kind dining experience.
We are conveniently located just off Route 3.
Why you should apply with us?
- Competitive wage
- Excellent Health & Dental benefits*
- Paid vacation*
Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
Scarlet Oak Tavern is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY.