Executive Sous Chef
- Peabody, MA
Bancroft & Company is growing and we are looking for a talented Executive Sous Chef in Peabody, MA!
Bancroft & Company is a modern American steakhouse that brings a downtown dining experience to the North Shore. We believe that true hospitality is never stuffy or intimidating, but rather stylish, comfortable and inviting. We have therefore designed our entire dining experience – from our craft cocktail list to our highly curated wines and beers to the finest steaks available – to make our guests experience something that feels as if it was created just for them. Because it was.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Executive Sous Chef is the right hand to our Culinary Director. He/she will be responsible for leading, managing and executing Back-of-House Operations in a high volume environment.
A strong Executive Sous Chef candidate will have 2 or more years as an Executive Sous, Chef de Cuisine or Executive Chef in a high volume, scratch based kitchen.
- Health & Dental
- Employee Funded Short & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with a match
- Paid vacation
- Comp Days
- and the opportunity for growth!
Webber Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Support Staff – Food runners, Bussers, Server Assistants
- Peabody, MA
- Full-time, Part-time
Bancroft & Co is a modern American steakhouse that brings a downtown dining experience to the North Shore. We believe that true hospitality is never stuffy or intimidating, but rather stylish, comfortable and inviting. We have therefore designed our entire dining experience – from our craft cocktail list to our highly curated wines and beers to the finest steaks available – to make our guest experience something that feels as if it was created just for them. Because it was.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Independent restaurant group with opportunities for growth
- Strong community involvement – we pride ourselves on running our business in a sustainable, responsible and professional manner
- Group Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) Retirement Savings with match
(Some benefits may only be available after meeting eligibility requirements)
Bancroft & Company s an equal opportunity employer.
- Groton, MA
The Gibbet Hill Grill in Groton, MA is seeking a talented Sous Chef!
Who are we?
Gibbet Hill Grill is at the forefront of the local food movement. We are one of the only restaurants in New England that has a produce farm on site, and our Chef Tom Fosnot, shapes his menu around what is seasonally available. Located on the 500-acre Gibbet Hill Farm in Groton, MA, guests have the opportunity to experience farm-to-fork dining while enjoying the beautiful landscape of Gibbet Hill and our farm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the oversight of inventory, prep and staffing levels throughout the shift;
- Suggests daily specials that incorporate seasonal and/or special order ingredients
- Ensure hygiene and food safety standards are met in all stages of food preparation, starting with the ingredients and ending with the finished product;
- Coordinate service with the restaurant and private event operations;
- Provide employees with the tools and environment they need to create an exceptional dining experience for our guests;
- Assist with the training and development of all kitchen staff in order to provide the best results for the business;
- Produce and execute high quality dishes that follow the established menu and recipes
- Educate Front and Back-of-House staff on all recipe ingredients to eliminate potential allergy issues;
- Assist and/or execute farm dinners utilizing fresh produce and vegetables from our the Farm at Gibbet Hill.
- Health & Dental Insurance after the first full 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee sponsored Short & Long Term Disability
- opportunities for Growth!
The Webber Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.