Are you an experienced Pastry Cook looking for an opportunity to grow your career?
At The Bancroft we offer a daily family meal, day and evening shifts, continuing food and beverage education, opportunity for growth, and an expansive benefits package*.
The Bancroft is a family owned and operated business. Part of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
- At The Bancroft we love being a part of the local community.
- We are a scratch kitchen where all items are prepared daily – we even make our own house ketchup!
- Our roots are grounded in conservation and we love using local companies whenever possible, we even have a few North Shore distillers who barrel spirits specifically for our restaurants.
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuing education and professional growth (30% of our managers began their career as hourly employees and 50% of our GM’s started with us in an hourly role).
- Knowledge of homemade ice cream, sorbet, bread making and pastry fundamentals.
- Ability to read and execute established recipes.
- Maintains a clean, organized and sanitary work space.
We are conveniently located right off Middlesex Turnpike in the 3rd Avenue Shops with access to public transportation.
Why you should apply with us?
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Health & Dental benefits*
- Paid vacation*
- Employee dining discount
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
The Bancroft is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY.