- Burlington, MA
- Salary: $58,000.00 to $62,000.00 /year
The Bancroft blends an urban sensibility with the classic American steakhouse to bring a dynamic dining experience to Burlington. We strive to leave a lasting impression with our dramatic surroundings, smart wine list, warm and hospitable service, hand-crafted cocktails, and of course, the finest steaks available.
Sous Chef’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the oversight of inventory, prep and staffing levels throughout the shift;
- Suggesting daily specials that incorporate seasonal and/or special order ingredients
- Ensure hygiene and food safety standards are met in all stages of food preparation, starting with the ingredients and ending with the finished product;
- Coordinate service with the restaurant and private event operations;
- Provide employees with the tools and environment they need to create an exceptional dining experience for our guests;
- Assist with the training and development of all kitchen staff in order to provide the best results for the business;
- Produce and execute high quality dishes that follow the established menu and recipes
- Educate Front and Back-of-House staff on all recipe ingredients to eliminate potential allergy issues;
- Assist and/or execute in-house private events.
- Health & Dental Insurance after the first full 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee sponsored Short & Long Term Disability
- opportunities for Growth!
The Webber Restaurant Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Get a feel for the culture at Webber Restaurant Group by checking out one of our social media accounts:
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WRGCareers/
On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/webberrg/
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/WebberRGJobs
Please send your resume to Nicole Green, firstname.lastname@example.org.