Bursting onto the restaurant scene in 2014, The Bancroft has created quite a buzz. The Bancroft has continued to receive numerous accolades from “Best Steakhouse in America” by Thrillist , “Best Burger” by Boston Magazine and “Best Power Lunch, Best Bar and Best After Work Drink” in the “Best of” issue of North Shore Magazine.
The Bancroft is a family owned business, with company core values that include community, professionalism, teamwork, pride, quality, and fun.
- The responsibilities of a Restaurant Manager include but are not limited to:
- Exudes a high level of hospitality to our guests and employees;
- Assist with hiring, training and developing new hourly team members;
- Optimizes profits but controlling food, labor and beverage costs;
- Provides leadership and direction to all team members – coaches in real time.
- Event experience preferred but not required;
- Proven track record as a Restaurant Manager, Assistant General Manager or Service Manager of a full-service restaurant;
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuing education and professional growth (30% of our managers began their career as hourly employees and 50% of our GM’s started with us in an hourly role).
- Independent restaurant group with opportunities for growth;
- Strong community involvement – we pride ourselves on running our business in a sustainable, responsible and professional manner;
- Competitive salary and bonus structure;
- Quarterly manager dining benefit;
- Group Health and Dental Insurance;
- Employer sponsored Short & Long Term Disability.
Get a feel for the culture at Webber Restaurant Group by checking out one of our social media accounts:
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WRGCareers/
On Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/webberrg/
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/WebberRGJobs
The Bancroft is an equal opportunity employer
Please send your resume to Nicole Green, email@example.com.