Would you like to earn the credentials of an upscale dining Garde Manger without the commute to Boston?
We offer that and more! At Bancroft & Co. we offer a daily family meal, earned flexible schedule, a flattering uniform (who doesn’t love a pair of comfy pair of jeans?), continuing food and beverage education, opportunity for growth, and an expansive benefits package*.
Bancroft & Company is a family owned and operated business. Part of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
- At Bancroft & Co. we love being a part of the local community.
- We are a scratch kitchen where all items are prepared daily – we even make our own house ketchup!
- Our roots are grounded in conservation and we love using local companies whenever possible, we even have a few North Shore distillers who barrel spirits specifically for our restaurants.
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuing education and professional growth (30% of our managers began their career as hourly employees and 50% of our GM’s started with us in an hourly role).
- Upscale dining Garde Manage experience – minimum of 2 years preferred.
- Knife skills – cutting, chopping, carving and dicing.
- Prepares all cold food items according to recipe specifications and guidelines.
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
- Adheres to sanitation and safety guidelines.
We are conveniently located right off of 128 in Peabody, MA at the North Shore Mall with access to public transportation.
Why you should apply with us?
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Health & Dental benefits*
- Paid vacation*
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
Bancroft & Company is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY.